Installed on new and used vehicles, Paint Protection Film, also known as “clear bra,” is a nearly invisible film that is applied to the painted surfaces of your car (hood, fender, bumper, mirrors) to protect them from road debris such as rocks, bugs, salt, etc.
Made of a 6 mil (.006”) thick clear urethane plastic (8 mil when you count the adhesive), Paint Protection Film was initially designed to protect helicopter blades from debris during the Vietnam War. Since then, it has been used by various auto manufacturers and NASCAR teams to protect painted surfaces from rock chips.
Maintain the appearance of your vehicle and enhance its trade-in value by protecting its paint with Paint Protection Film.
- MAIN PURPOSE: protects the surface of your car from damage
- Long lasting protection from weather, abrasion, debris and more
- Invisible, you won’t see it.
- Improves the appearance of your car by giving it a polished, shiny look.
- Preserve the paint from fading and discolouring by reducing the damage from harmful rays.
- It is easy to remove and does not damage original paint.